Aim, Objectives and Priorities
Our aim is to highlight the fact that whether we are using the NHS or working in it, we are ALL “people first and foremost”.
We all share the same needs and we all work better when we are loved and are filled with hope and a sense of individual and shared purpose.
Championing an NHS that respects and supports all who work for and use it.
– To raise awareness amongst decision-makers, professionals and the public that high quality care depends on a healthy workforce and to champion further work and research to this end;
– To ensure that workforce wellbeing is enabled by both individual and systemic values-based policy and practice, training, leadership and management;
– To set up and promote networks that support people, regardless of job title, occupation, label or sector to co-create a thriving NHS;
– To ensure sustainability through collaboration, the provision of services and other fund-raising activities;
– Giving hope, inspiration and leadership;
– Voicing issues that bear on the shared humanity of the workforce, patients and public;
– Sharing knowledge, expertise and signposting resources, help and positive and promising practice;
– Highlighting our work through ethical publicity and marketing;
– Working with like-minds and influencing those who are open to persuasion – ‘following the lines of least resistance’.
– Providing solutions through consultancy, training and interventions.